Greeting from me, the Mighty Carin Terrier Sushi. Wasn’t 2012 a lovely year? Full of trials and tribulations for sure … but lovely none-the less.
In a slight break from tradition, as we embrace the New Year, the farm furry, proud – and sometimes boisterous – gang decided to share their favorite words with you – words that will guide them to greatness and all things good in 2013.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WORD? Do you have one? If so, e-mail me at my master’s address, Elaine@FieldsofAthenryFarm.com. With utmost respect, LOVE and admiration for your character, I will make a story out of those words for our February Tails From The Barnyard column, dedicated to all of my favorite Valentines – YOU!
Now, the words that will guide us to greatness and all things good in 2013 are …
From me, Sushi, the Brave and Mighty Cair Terrier: “Obedient”
– Clover The Bullmastiff: “Loyalty”
– Nellie the Border Collie: “Patience”
– Tiki & Puka, the farm Chihuhauas : “Joyful”
– Hokie and Mountie, the barn cats: “Respect”
– Stretch the llama: “Powerful”
– All of the ducks from Quakery Pond: “Leadership”
– All of the Geese, including Gnarly Gander and the Goose Gang: “Gossip” (and they do!)
– Lord Percy, the barnyard rooster: “Humble”
– The Horses, Tink, Sadie and Hallie: “Performance”
– Sheep (The Flock at Fields of Athenry): “Bashful”
– The Turkeys: “Thankful for another year!”
Remember to e-mail us your New Year’s word to Elaine@FieldsofAthenryFarm.com! And, Happy New Year!