In the election for the 10th District House seat, only one candidate has a more than three decades of success growing a local business. As the owner of a successful small business, LuAnn Bennett knows what is needed to improve northern Virginia’s economy and create good jobs.
Her family owned real estate and construction company has helped create job opportunities for more than 1,000 workers and generated millions of dollars in economic development throughout the local region. Her company has also been on the cutting edge of energy efficient and environmentally sustainable development projects.
On the other hand, her opponent has spent her entire life in partisan, Washington, D.C., politics. Congress could use more people from outside government who understand how decisions made – or not made – in Washington impact businesses and the economy.
LuAnn will fight for pro-growth policies to expand opportunity and make sure our economy works for everyone. She’ll roll up her sleeves to get Congress working again so that businesses have the certainty and stability they need to grow.
- Rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure, including creating a national infrastructure bank.
- Increased strategic investments in science, technology, research and development that will spur innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Cutting the red tape that makes it difficult for small businesses to raise money and create jobs.
- Grabbing hold of the economic opportunities that renewable energy sources and technologies bring.
- Expanding access to high-speed internet in our rural communities
LuAnn Bennett knows how to build partnerships that contribute to a healthy business environment. She deserves your vote on November 8.